Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sat Oct 29 14:34:49 EDT 2005

"David Schwartz" <davids at webmaster.com> wrote:

>Paul Rubin wrote:
>
>> "David Schwartz" <davids at webmaster.com> writes:
>
>>>     To call it an "established legal fact" is to grossly distort the
>>> circumstances under which it was determined and upheld.
>
>> Who is paying you to post such nonsense?
>
>    That's basically slander.

Slander is spoken.  When it's written down like this, it's libel.
Slander/spoken start with S, libel/literature start with L.

Normally, I would never post such a trivial correction, but I thought it
was quite appropriate to throw yet another completely useless fact into
this completely useless thread, which was started by a completely useless
troll.
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.