Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Alan Connor i3x9mdw at j9n35c.invalid
Sun Oct 23 18:47:30 EDT 2005

"Matt Garrish" wrote:

That does it. From this point on my newsfilter is killing
(leaving on the server) any articles cross-posted to more than
three groups.

To all of the snivelling punks polluting the Usenet with their
verbal diarrhea here:

Shut up and go away.

Done.

(I haven't read a single post here, but don't need to. A bunch
of aliases with no posting histories equals trolls equals verbal
diarrhea.)

And my killfile thanks you for the sumptuous feast all of the
aliases used on this thread have given it.

Do your Mommy's know that you are playing with their computers
again?

AC

--
Homepage: http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/