unable to import os

ktxn1020 kn0805 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:01:59 EDT 2005

Hi Experts,

I built a scrip file which cleans up the old log files starting from
the oldest till the necessary free space on the drive reaches.

The script ran well independently using Python's Integrated
Development Environment version 2.4.1. When it is called from Borland
C++ Builder 5 with python for delphi version 3.16, it is complained at
the line "import os", but not at the line "import nt". How can
I resolve this?

I wonder if there is a built_in command in NT OS specific to get date
and time of a file. The following command is what I used in my script
mtime = os.stat(Path + file_name)[os.path.stat.ST_MTIME]