How to statically link Python with ncurses and readline?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Oct 26 03:05:27 EDT 2005

arve.knudsen at gmail.com wrote:
> What do you mean? A static-only build does somehow exclude that I had
> static libraries before?

No, it doesn't. I misunderstood. It is quite unclear still what you had
been doing: e.g. did you have shared versions of db and Tcl or not?
Did you have linker scripts in place? What was your specific command
line you have used to link the entire interpreter?

In the absence of details, we have to take guesses on Usenet. Sometimes,
the guesses are right, and sometimes they are wrong.

Regards,
Martin