new forum -- homework help/chit chat/easy communication

Brandon K prince_amir86 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 18:37:47 EDT 2005

csheppard91 at gmail.com wrote:
> I've launched a new forum not too long ago, and I invite you all to go
> there: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com (click on the forum link).  We offer
> all kinds of help, and for those of you who just like to talk, there's
> a chit chat section just for you...Just remember that forum
> communication is much easier, safer, and faster.

[.section Blurb]

About me:
My name is James (Cantley) Sheppard. I am a North Carolina resident, at
the age of 16. I have been programming since the age of 12, and enjoy it
as lifes[sic] greatest passion. In the future, I would love to become
the leading Software Engineer at a fairly large company, and maybe
someday own my own business. As of right now, I am currently in high
school and planning on going to a four year college somewhere around the
country. Well, that is my life story, and about all I got to say!

[.section Commentary]

Hrm, obviously hasn't had enough programming experience in 4 years to
quite know what he's talking about.  Before making random "assertions"
James, you might want to take into account the community you're talking
to.  I don't know about you guys, but I've had enough teen start up
webpages.  They clog the web.  No offense of course to the younger
readers, its just...it's like E/N sites...junk most of the time.