calling matlab

hrh1818 howardrh at westerncom.net
Wed Oct 12 13:28:40 EDT 2005

There is a module named pymat avvailable from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymat that provides a limited set of
functions for intertfacing Python to Matlab. The functions are:
open for opening a Matlab session
close for closing a Matlab session
eval for evaluating a Matlab command
put for sending a matrix to Matlab
get for getting a matrix from Matlab

Mohammed, you might want to look at this module to see if it has the
functionality you need.

Howard