SOAPpy module

Alvin A. Delagon adelagon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:30:13 EDT 2005

Hello fellow pythonista's! I would like to ask if there's any good
people who had experience in using the SOAPpy module. I'm currently
rewriting a SOAP client that is written in PERL which uses the
SOAP::Lite module. I managed to fetch the XML response from the server
but I'm getting XML parser errors. I turned on the SOAP debug mode so
that I could check the Incoming SOAP message and it was ok. >:o

Has anyone experienced this? I'm googling like crazy these past few
weeks just to find a solution to this predicament. Thank you in advance!
:-)