Jargons of Info Tech industry

Sun Oct 9 06:32:30 EDT 2005

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 00:03:05 +0200, Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen wrote:

> Now, if you want to get into a big huff because someone you knows use a
> font that is "slightly oversized" because of Windows, then I think you
> missed the point of the email altogether, which was probably to convey a
> message.

Talk about missing the point, pun intended. The point isn't that there is
some tiny difference in font sizes. It is that small font sizes which are
just readable under Windows are unreadably small on Linux and Mac.

If you want to convey a message, it helps if the recipient can actually
read the damn thing without having to get out a magnifying glass.

--
Steven.