searching python/gui developper in germany

Hans Georg Krauthaeuser hgk at et.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Oct 11 11:12:31 EDT 2005

Dear all,

for the measurements in our labs we have developed python scripts that
are pretty fine for our needs. Basically, we have classes and call the
appropriate methods from the command line (or by other scripts). So, we
don't have any GUI.

Now, an external customer want to use our software and -- as you can
imagine -- we want a pretty GUI.

So, we are looking for someone who can develop such a pretty GUI for us
(of course for money). OS is Windows (XP). We are not fixed to a special
toolkit -- it just should look nice and do the job.

Best would be someone from our region (Magdeburg, Germany).

If someone is interested: contact me by email, please.

Best regards
Hans Georg Krauthaeuser