Yes, this is a python question, and a serious one at that (moving to Win XP)

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 19 15:22:14 EDT 2005

The OP is obviously a troll. Or he doesn't realize that you can use any shell
in OSX as the user default. I used OSX for 4 years and had to go 100% Linux
because of my employer. OSX is the best of Linux and Windows--anybody who
can't see that has obviously not worked with these three types of operating
systems enough and is basing conclusions on limited information...Or is a
troll. The OP probably works for microsoft.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570