Python vs Ruby

Casey Hawthorne caseyhHAMMER_TIME at istar.ca
Thu Oct 20 11:34:17 EDT 2005

What languages do you know already?

What computer science concepts do you know?

What computer programming concepts do you know?

Have you heard of Scheme?

Ruby is a bit Perl like -- so if you like Perl, chances are you might
like Ruby.

Python is more like Java.

I have heard, but have not been able to verify that if a program is
about
10,000 lines in C++
it is about
5,000 lines in Java