how to modify text in html form from python

Philippe C. Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Fri Oct 21 21:06:05 EDT 2005

Mike,

Again, thanks.

By plugin I mean the browsers' extensions: ex:
http://roachfiend.com/archives/2004/12/08/how-to-create-firefox-extensions/#more-4.
IE has the same type or resorts also to activeX components.

Right now I know how to program that guy to open a url....

I guess I need to some thinking before I ask more questions.

Regards,

Philippe