Continuous system simulation in Python

Nicolas Pernetty nicopernetty at nowhere.fr
Sun Oct 9 11:48:15 EDT 2005

Hello Phil,

I'm currently looking to see if I can build upon SimPy, thus making it
an hybrid system simulator. That would be a great step for the
community.

Main difficulty would be to build a framework which isn't clumsy, like
you said.
I have close to no experience in Python and object oriented development,
but I'm fairly advanced in C and procedural development, and of course
in continuous sytem simulator. I'll keep you informed of my
investigations...

I've downloaded your zip files, but unfortunately I have no access to
Windows. Are you able to send me only the sources ?

Thanks in advance,