Yes, this is a python question, and a serious one at that (moving to Win XP)

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Thu Oct 13 19:11:59 EDT 2005

What I can point you to is not Python, but embedding it in Python
is a question of executing one line of Python code triggering its
execution.
I think you will be fascinated by its features and ease of use and
how well it is suited to fit into your needs:
  http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/index.php
With it you will start to see, that forcing to obey to Windows way
of doing things has not only bad sides.

Is there something similar for another OSs-es (especially Linux)?

Claudio

news:mailman.2030.1129235229.509.python-list at python.org...