p2exe using wine/cxoffice

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 05:45:16 EDT 2005

Jon Perez <jbperez808 at yahoo.com> writes:
> Actually, I think it's many unix/linux users who are ignorant of just
> how nice, stable and productive Windows can be as a desktop
environment.

> ... and I really mean that.  ;-).

> Thomas Heller:
> I was waiting for someone to say that.
> +1.

Well, I'm with you. I'm sure a lot of people will chime in to
point out just how flexible and useful and productive Linux
is as a workstation, but every time I try to use it -- and
I make an honest effort -- I end up back in Windows where
I've been at home for 10 years and more. I don't claim
that Windows has some overall superiority; I merely claim
that -- as a professional programmer -- I find Windows at
least as easy and comfortable and productive for my tasks
as Linux.

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk