Best way to handle cgi sessions

Derek Perriero derek.perriero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:08:07 EDT 2005

Christoph,

I really appreciate the effort. I've been searching for something of this
magnitude for awhile. See, I would normally use CGI::Session for the
equivalent in Perl. That is what I am trying to achieve. I'll give that
script a go and see what I can come up with. Luckily, the data I store is
kept in MySQL, so that's even better. Regards to your efforts to the
community!

Cheers,
 Derek

P.S. Sorry for the repeat, this e-mail was never sent to the list, Thanks!

--
Perriero, Derek
derek.perriero at gmail.com