Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Thu Oct 27 04:09:29 EDT 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:58:42 GMT, Roedy Green
<my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> wrote, quoted or
indirectly quoted someone who said :

>>    I guess I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying that
>>Microsoft demanded you pay them per machine you sold under the table in the
>>absence of a written contract that said that? Or are you simply saying that
>>they changed the terms of your agreement when it came up for renewal?
>
>This was all under the table.

The other thing to understand is almost no one buys straight from
Microsoft.  One wholesale side there are levels of distributors.

The threat is if you don't comply and they catch you, they will see to
it none of your wholesalers will sell to you.

No contracts involved anywhere.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.