"no variable or argument declarations are necessary."

Paul Rubin http
Tue Oct 4 06:35:11 EDT 2005

Antoon Pardon <apardon at forel.vub.ac.be> writes:
> > Or you just code without declaring, intending to go
> > back and do it later, and invariably forget.
>
> What's the problem, the compilor will allert you
> to your forgetfullness and you can then correct
> them all at once.

Thiat in fact happens to me all the time and is an annoying aspect of
Python.  If I forget to declare several variables in C, the compiler
gives me several warning messages and I fix them in one edit.  If I
forget to initialize several variables in Python, I need a separate
test-edit cycle to hit the runtime error for each one.