Microsoft Hatred FAQ

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Wed Oct 19 04:45:45 EDT 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:18:31 -0700, "David Schwartz"
<davids at webmaster.com> wrote or quoted :

>    Perhaps you aren't following the thread, but I was talking about the
>obligations a company has, not the obligations any individual has. And I was
>talking about obligations *to* individuals.

To me that makes no sense. Microsoft is an abstraction. It can't do
anything. It can't make decisions. Only the individuals to work for it
or on the board can, though they may do it in Microsoft's name.  If
you want to talk about moral action, obligation etc. you can't divorce
that from the people who do the actions.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.