"no variable or argument declarations are necessary."

Fri Oct 7 07:04:20 EDT 2005

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:01:00 -0400, Roy Smith wrote:

> There's more to it than just that.  Python's type checking is not just not
> done at compile time, it's done as late in run time as possible.  One might
> call it just-in-time type checking.

Well there you go then. Instead of pulling our hair out that Python has no
type checking ("that's a bug in the language design, woe woe woe!!!") we
can just say that Python does JIT type checking, which not only is a
feature, but also satisfies the Pointy Haired Bosses who demand buzzwords
they can't understand.

--
Steven.