how to modify text in html form from python

Philippe C. Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Fri Oct 21 19:30:23 EDT 2005

Paul,

That won't cut it: The cards I use/code do not have RSA capabilities but
only symmetrical algorithms (AES, 3DES, ....). I use the same type of
authentication you would see between a POS and a Smart Card (ex: B0' in
France)

So I cannot hookup to one of the standards (PKCS11 or CSP).

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Philippe