Icon on wx.MDIParentFrame

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Nov 6 15:11:16 EST 2005

LenS wrote:
> Thanks
>
> I will keep an eye out for the book.  I just downloaded wxGlade and
> created a small file and looked at how it does it.

That (copying someone else) is almost always the best approach anyway,
even when one has decent documentation.

Note that with wxPython you should have or can install the "Demo"
package, which includes a demo program that shows how to do pretty much
everything.  If there isn't code somewhere in there that shows how to
set an icon on a frame, I'd be surprised.  (On the other hand, finding
exactly which of the many demo screens it is in could be a challenge.)

The demo used to be included in the standard distribution but is now
separate, so maybe you missed it.

-Peter