Why is dictionary.keys() a list and not a set?

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Thu Nov 24 19:21:58 EST 2005

Paul Rubin schrieb:

> Yes, it's not considered terribly troublesome.  Set theory (and
> arithmetic) are generally accepted as being consistent but incomplete.
> So there will always be something for mathemeticians to do ;-).

Somehow I found this being comforting. Even in the realm of Mathematics
there are things which can only be believed, but not be proven. Just as
in Physics there are things which can only be predicted with a certain
probability, but they are not predetermined completely.

But now we're really getting off topic.

-- Christoph