Python obfuscation

The Eternal Squire eternalsquire at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 02:22:45 EST 2005

Without copyright, how could one possibly earn a living writing a
novel?  And I submit that many ISD's are only a single person burning
with that one software idea of a lifetime, the equivalent of the Great
American Novel.   Are we to punish that impulse by denying that person
a legal monopoly on that idea?

I believe piracy is bad for everyone:  the consumer, the writer, and
the country as a whole.  I don't oppose copyleft, but then, I don't
oppose copyright either.  Let's distribute the former for free, and
honor the need for the writer of the latter to earn a living.

The Eternal Squire