XML GUI

Brendan spam4bsimons at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 8 10:22:51 EST 2005

py wrote:
> how about wxPython?  I am interested in something that will look native
> on various operating systems (win, mac, *nix).
>
> any good tutorial on using wxPython with XML?

The wxPython distribution comes with  XRCed, which is a graphical
gui-builder that serializes to XRC (wxWidgets XML syntax).

(I'm assuming you just want to use XML to describe the gui.  If you
want to define your own xml syntax, then you'll have to wait for
someone more experienced than me for help.  There are several packages
for using cusom XML. You can start here:
http://effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm)

Brendan