How to write an API for a Python application?

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Thu Nov 17 14:08:03 EST 2005

In article <1132233532.413086.7330 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
			.
>meaning that callbacks and other things just work. Rolling your own
>solution, on the other hand, can end in a long road discovering what
>those CORBA people were doing for all those years.
>
>I suppose if CORBA is too heavy, there's always PYRO. I can't comment
			.
			.
			.
Indeed, Paul:  those who scorn CORBA often *do* re-create it,
poorly.

I still don't think it's the right answer for Mr. Kshepitzki.
Pyro might be perfect.  My own instinct is to start even more
primitively, with a minimal asynchat client and server.  I've
looked through the *Cookbook*, and see that it doesn't have
what I want.  Maybe it's time Phaseit donate one of the
little models we use ...