New Ordered Dictionery to Criticise

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Mon Nov 28 18:20:54 EST 2005

Fuzzyman wrote:
> Sorry for this hurried message - I've done a new implementation of out
> ordered dict. This comes out of the discussion on this newsgroup (see
> blog entry for link to archive of discussion).

Thanks. I'll try to check it out and put my oar in over the next
weekend. One thing I already noticed: str() and repr() both output the
OrderedDict as if it was an ordinary dictionary. For str() this may be
acceptable, but repr() should output "a valid Python expression that
could be used to recreate an object with the same value".

-- Christoph