Where can I find an example that uses FTP standard library?

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Tue Nov 15 08:53:36 EST 2005

Pick up a copy of the Python Cookbook, it is full of examples.

You also might want to check out this site:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python

It contains 100's of code samples that might help.

The archives of this list are also a good place to look.
Google is also your friend.  I entered python ftplib example
and turned up several examples like:

http://postneo.com/stories/2003/01/01/beyondTheBasicPythonFtplibExample.html

-Larry Bates