Cursor Position.

Samantha samantha7395 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 02:19:45 EST 2005

I will be using Tkinter. All I need is a way to get the X,Y position from a
mouse click. I am trying to have an image loaded to click on, but that seems
to be a problem. So if I can just get the position from the screen of a
graphics program, showing an image, it will work for me.
news:mailman.332.1131519776.18701.python-list at python.org...