Unicode in MIMEText

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Nov 26 03:50:57 EST 2005

Damjan wrote:
>>... and being concerned to improve the library you logged this patch in
>>Sourceforge for consideration by the developers?
>>
>>That's the only way to guarantee proper consideration of your fix.
>

> Ok I will, can you confirm that the patch is correct?
> Maybe I got something wrong?

I can't confirm its correctness but I can say it looks reasonable enough
to submit as a path. The fact that you have identified an issue and a
possible fix is quite enough to allow you to submit the patch.

The adequacy of the patch will ultimately be decided by the maintainer
who considers your submission (in all probability Barry Warsaw, but not
necessarily).

Thanks for taking the time to improve the quality of the Python library.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119