Copyright [was Re: Python Obfuscation]

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Tue Nov 15 02:22:44 EST 2005

Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> wrote:
> Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
>
>> Depends on the country's laws and the exact agreement.
>
> Work for hire is part of the Berne convention.

According to recent (2003) Slovak copyright law, ONLY the individual
authors own the copyright, and they cannot transfer it even if they
want. Of course, the right to publish and sell and profit from their
works can be transfered to their employers, if specified so in the
contract.

| Radovan Garabík http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__    garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk     |