Entry widget -- how to prevent change

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Nov 22 12:47:32 EST 2005

On 2005-11-22, wanwan <ericwan78 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> let's say I already have some content.  How do I set the widget so user
> cannot change it/?

Most widgets have some sort of "read-only" or "edit enable"
attribute you can set.  Look at the documentation for the
widget in question.  Since you don't specify what toolkit you're
using, that about as specific an answer as you're going to get...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I've read SEVEN
                                  at               MILLION books!!