Creating (rather) generic plugin framework?

Edvard Majakari edvard+news at majakari.net
Thu Nov 17 03:02:18 EST 2005

Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> writes:

> You may want to look at a few existing Python plugin systems.  To get you
> started, here's a link to the Twisted plugin system documentation:
> <http://twistedmatrix.com/users/warner/doc-latest/core/howto/plugin.html>

Thanks both to Bruno and Jean-Paul! I think I'll go the twisted way (I try to
avoid re-inventing the wheel here)

--
# Edvard Majakari		Software Engineer
# PGP PUBLIC KEY available    	Soli Deo Gloria!

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the firstplace. Therefore,
 if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition,
 not smart enough to debug it."  -- Brian W. Kernighan