SPE IDE for Python

Peter Milliken peterm at resmed.com.au
Tue Nov 8 18:15:08 EST 2005

I use Emacs - it has cvs support and the next version (available from the
GNU CVS archives) will support svn as well.

Plus you can extend Emacs (assumes it doesn't quite do all you wish already
:-)) via a python extension module where you can write your new edit
commands in Python - see pymacs for this little gem. I am not aware (not
that I have looked! So please don't bombard me! I am perfectly happy with
Emacs :-)) of any other IDE that allows editor extensions to be written in
Python...

news:1131457605.425734.54340 at g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...