Xah's edu corner: the Journey of Foreign Characters thru Internet

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:35:23 EST 2005

I should not response here but just to show what would be the
consequence. If you send me a private mail instead of posting here,
there would be two less post for this thread, and if I didn't post, it
would be three less.

That is, only response privately to people responding to a troll would
reduce the length of it, much more effective that what I have seen.

this would be my last post about this subject.