An FAQ Please Respond

clinton Brandt ogre777 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:58:29 EST 2005

Hey I am Learning Blender for 3D mesh design and the current Relese doesnt
recognize my python 2.4.1  it stopped at python 2.3. there alpha test of
their next release supports py 2.4 but as a noob id like to learn an a less
buggy release. so my question is can i install 2 versions of python and if i
do, does the newer version hold rank when running .py files. or should i axe
the version i have and the start with 2.3 then load 2.4 or what? thanks

-Clinton Brandt - Windows XP Laptop