Tkinter- New Window

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:01:16 EST 2005

Okay, never mind about my first question, I got that answer by using
Toplevel. However, there' s still a question to be answered.

I popped up this new window with the intent to have something like
this:

"what is your question"
<Button to close>

Ei, there's a question popped up, a label that gathers information, and
a button that will close it. However, I can't get the button to close
it, it keeps saying that the variable isn't defined. I haven't even
tried to get it to read the value of the label, but I think that it
will be a similar type problem. Any nice ways around this problem? I do
want these values only to be called when the function is called. Thanks!