Class Variable Access and Assignment

Fri Nov 4 13:02:06 EST 2005

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:07:38 +0000, Antoon Pardon wrote:

>>> Now the b.a on the right hand side refers to A.a the first time through
>>> the loop but not the next times. I don't think it is sane that which
>>> object is refered to depends on how many times you already went through
>>> the loop.

[snip]

>> Look at that: the object which is referred to depends on how many times
>> you've already been through the loop. How nuts is that?
>
> It is each time the 'x' from the same name space. In the code above the
> 'a' is not each time from the same namespace.
>
> I also think you new very well what I meant.

I'm supposed to be a mindreader now? After you've spent multiple posts
ranting that, quote, "I don't think it is sane that which object is
refered to depends on how many times you already went through the loop",
I'm supposed to magically read your mind and know that you don't actually
object to what you say you object to, but to something completely
different?

--
Steven.