problem with

YongYong Li cnxt200 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 16:10:46 EST 2005

Recently I got problem on final distributed software
in python. In my program, I have C code which import
module in python. But when I install my software on
another computer which is not installed whole python23
but part of it, I have problem in running the program.
The module is simple as I

import os
import win32com.client
import win32api
import pythoncom

def f1():

def f2():

I used another main()
if __name__=="__main__":
      print "test"

to use py2exe and get all DLL as well as related
library. I moved them to a dir and run the C program
on another computer, it does not work at all.

It works on the development computer where python23
installed.

1. What extral lib or interpretor or environment I
need to have in order to run it on another computer?
If it is pure python code, it works. But when C code
call function inside python modue, it does not find
them. Sure I Py_Initialize() them.

2. does py2exe get all neceaasry dll, libs for this
type of execution?

Does  anyone has experience with this type of
problems? Thanks in advance.