Python obfuscation

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Nov 16 16:32:30 EST 2005

The Eternal Squire <eternalsquire at comcast.net> wrote:
> The teaching of legality and ethics of incorporating other peoples'
> works into one's own should begin at 6th grade and be repeated every
> year until the message is driven home.

I disagree strongly.

The legality of copying, modifying and redistributing works should be
reformed until it matches a 6th grader's intuitions about sharing.

--
 \      "I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add."  |
  `\                                                  -- Steven Wright |