Death to tuples!

Nicola Larosa nico-NoSp at m-tekNico.net
Tue Nov 29 15:20:08 EST 2005

> The new intended use is as an immutable sequence type, not a
> "lightweight C struct". The new name to denote this new use -
> following in the footsteps of the set type - is "frozenlist". The
> changes to the implementation would be adding any non-mutating methods
> of list to tuple, which appears to mean "index" and "count".

Yeah, I like this! "frozenlist" is nice, and we get a "real" immutable
sequence for a change.

--
Nicola Larosa - nicoNoSp at m-tekNico.net

She was up the learning curve like a mountain goat.
 -- WasterDave on Slashdot, October 2005