callback for ctypes

David Wahler dwahler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:24:37 EST 2005

James Hu wrote:
> Hi, gurus,
>
> I would like to use ctypes to implement callback function for QImage
> Camera to capture image asynchronously, and I have the c++ code of
> callback, but I am totally in the dark, the ctypes tutorial is not good
> enough for me to do that, does someone know where to dig more info for
> ctypes callback implementation?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

Ctypes is designed to interface with C code, not C++. C++ compilers
perform name mangling to allow function overloading and virtual
functions. To use ctypes, you'll need to know the exact details of how
your compiler translates C++ code--which is certainly a non-trivial
task.

Also, I can't find any references for this "QImage Camera". Could you
post some additional information?

-- David