Where can I find string.translate source?

bobueland at yahoo.com bobueland at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 04:16:33 EST 2005

Thanks Mike and Fredrik. In my Python installation there is no
directory called Objects.

I use Windows and I downloaded Python from
    http://www.python.org/download/

As I looked closer I saw that the link
    # Python 2.4.2 Windows installer (Windows binary -- does not
include source)

which clearly says that it doesn't include source. So in order to see
the source I had to download
    # Python 2.4.2 source (for Unix or OS X compile)

And in that download there is a directory called Objects and there is
file called
    stringobjects.c
where one can find the implementation of translate.