Do you have PERL and SQL programming experience?

Frank Odia careers at htsg.com
Wed Nov 16 00:58:29 EST 2005

If the answer is yes I want to talk to you. My name is Frank Odia and
I am a recruiter with High Tech Staffing, an IT placement firm in
Portland. I came across your name while searching for PERL programmer
with relational database background (Postgress or Oracle) for a
client here in Portland. Honestly I don't know anything about your
work experience but thought it wouldn't harm anybody if I shared this
opening with you.

PERL DEVLOPER

Our client provides business intelligence to the entertainment
industry. Their product allows key decision-makers to become aware of
trends and market opportunities. They are looking for an experienced
PERL and SQL programmer (3-5 years or more) to help them expand their
line of data analysis and reporting applications. The ideal candidate
will have strong experience with Perl in a Unix environment and large
transactional databases with Oracle 9i. Broad knowledge of computer
science and software engineering discipline is preferred. If you know
Scheme, Common Lisp, Haskell, ML, Smalltalk, Python and/or Ruby, your
familiarity with advanced programming language concepts will benefit
you during application and on the job. Candidates with experience or
interest in pair programming and test- driven development are
encouraged to apply.

If you would like to be considered for this opening please forward me
a copy of your resume to careers at htsg.com.  This may not be the right
situation for you. If not, hopefully you respect someone you know
enough to pass this on to them, so they can make a decision to
improve their life. Imagine - you have the ability to improve a
colleague or friend’s job, career, lifestyle, by simply passing this
on to them.

Sincerely Frank Michael Odia
Sr. Partner

HIGH TECH STAFFING GROUP