how to present Python's OO feature in design?

Mon Nov 7 07:48:20 EST 2005

"pcmanlin" <yulin724 at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1131332809.044523.169900 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> As I know java has many UML tools to design for its OO feature, is
> there any tools or good concept for Python project Modeling?

Check out EnterpriseArchitect (http://www.sparxsystems.com.au ).  They have
a very good UML tool that has a Python plugin. I'd recommend the
Professional Edition - the code reverse-engineering is like magic.

Not open source or free, though.  EA Pro is US$199, Academic license is
US$105.  But compare to Rational at $US000's, it is a great value for the
money.

-- Paul McGuire
(not associated wth SparxSystems, just a happy customer)