triangulation

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:45:55 EST 2005

Shi Mu wrote:
> Delaunay triangulations

Besides Delny, which runs the external program qhull to do its
calculations, I've recently written a package for scipy that uses Steve
Fortune's sweep-line code to calculate Delaunay triangulations. I don't
think there are any public implementations of Delaunay triangulation in
pure Python, though, if that's what you want. You can easily find more
sample code in other languages by googling.

http://svn.scipy.org/svn/scipy/branches/newscipy/Lib/sandbox/delaunay/

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu