seeking ncpfs library bindings for Python

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed Nov 9 11:00:16 EST 2005

After hacking up a first cut that works through the existing ncpfs CLI
tools, I was looking to move to a more integrated solution (if only to
avoid so many spawns of external tasks just to, eg., update a queue's
pending print job list).  I couldn't find any hint of such a thing -
the long-gone ndslib (active back c. 2001) seems to have targeted the
server side, with perhaps a side interest in specifically Windows
clients.  Hasn't anyone ever put a wrapper around the ncpfs client
library?

All leads gratefully accepted!

--
In software as well as in modern art,
the distinction between intentional and accidental omissions