ANN: Circe 0.0.3b1 released

Matthew Nuzum mattnuzum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:37:30 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm curious, does Circe use threading? I have been frustrated that
some of the things I've wanted to do required threading, but haven't
found much documentation or good examples of using threading with
wxPy.

I'm eager to disect the source of something that successfully combines the two.

--
Matthew Nuzum
www.bearfruit.org