looking for a good python module for MS SQL server

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at o2.usun.pl
Tue Nov 1 06:47:52 EST 2005

Steve Holden napisał(a):

>>> Though it does have problems with stored procedures.
>>
>> Didn't discover any of these.
>>
> Maybe things have changes since I last used adodbapi - can you actually
> run stored procedures now?

Things didn't change, as last update to adodbapi was long time ago... I
had no problems with stored procedures accessed using cursor's execute()
method (i.e. execute('exec sp_someproc, param')), but I never tried to
get any results, just call sp and commit or rollback.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/