which feature of python do you like most?

zelzel.zsu at gmail.com zelzel.zsu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:21:52 EST 2005

which feature of python do you like most?

I've heard from people that python is very useful.
Many people switch from perl to python because they like it more.

I am quite familiar with perl, I've don't lots of code in perl.
Now, I was curious and interested in the python people.
They certainly made their best choice from perl to python.

but i have no interesting python experence before, thought i've read a
few chapters
of a python tutorial book. The things are much like the perl one.

I have no idea why people are so facinating with python.
So I post this question:  What do you use in your dairy work with
python?
what is the thing that python makes you happy?

I certainly don't want to miss a language if it's so great!
can anyone share your happy experence with python?